Monday, June 06, 2005

Dumb Blonde

I can't begin to tell you all how pissed I am. This was a rotten weekend. To add insult to injury, I deleted my original blog by mistake on Saturday. So, all my posts, everything I have said, implied, instructed, advised - GONE!!! I have written to blogger to see if there is any hope of getting it back and still await their response.

Everything happens for a reason. Maybe this is blogger's way of telling me I need a new start, a fresh outlook on blogging ... Something??

5 Comments:

Blogger SunsetMan said...

I think it STINKS that Blogger does not have a easy way to backup our writings and comments. I backup my writings page-by-page (usually the monthly archive pages) by going to view source in my browser and selecting all then copy into a blank HTML file or into a word processing document. However, this does not save the comments unless I save entry-by-entry with the comments showing.

What a pain in the a--! But Blogger is free so I guess you get what you pay for. Let me know what Blogger says about getting back your old blog.

11:19 AM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Angry Dog said...

Hi CD, I was a bit worried this morning when I logged in to check your blog and didn't see it! (even posted about you in my own blog!). Hope blogger will be able to restore your blog still, but do keep us posted.

5:09 PM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Mad Bull said...

Shreik! How horrible! Let me go back up my blog now!

7:41 PM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know exactly how you feel. I wrote the best blog I could have written once and lost it. It just wasn't the same trying to re-write something that was just flowing...

9:51 PM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger p.p. said...

Wow. That really sux! I hope they can recover it, and that your week turns out better.

11:05 PM, June 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home